What we collect and how we use it:
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of the Tuscolano Hotel, and its affiliates, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our sites. These suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any information we provide them, including your information. We not use a technology called "cookies" to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us;
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us on-line, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information;
For any request for information via this site, we consider valid the information below data about users (art. 13 of Law no. 196/2003)
Dear User, we remind you that at your disposal for any further clarification in relation to personal information necessary for us to be able to respond to your requests and in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code for the protection of personal data), in particular Articles. 13 (information) and 23 (Consent)
The data is stored in a database and processed according to Art. 7 - Code regarding the protection of personal data - Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196.
Holder of the processing of personal data is Hotel Tuscolano SNC di Bavieri Graziella & C. | Via del tuscolano N. 29 40128 BOLOGNA P.IVA : 04228100378 N. REA 356551 DEL 27-12 94
Your data in our possession and stored on a personal database can be canceled at any time by sending an email to email@example.com